Tuesday 22 December 2009

Snow !

Well it looks like we are going to have a white Christmas this year.
We decided to postpone the Christmas Party on Sunday due to the weather conditions and people not wanting to venture out.
Dog walking was fab, I had to park up and walk to 2 of my customers houses, one in phillips park and the other up Castle Hill road. Decided it was safer to walk than get stuck in the dog bus.

Everyone is liking the new heaters alot and Im off to purchase the rest today. We close tommorow for Christmas but I still have lots of work to do especially with organising the daycare. We have lots of enquries and dogs are coming in for assessment ready for when we open. I also need to employ someone to take over the dog walking for me in the new year so need to sort out a job ad for that and catch up on emails etc!!
All my assignments are completed and the next one is due on January the 8th. We have also started 2 new modules, Comparative Psychology and the History of Cynopraxis. Looking forward to getting my teeth into those assignments.
Im also hoping to work put plenty of work into my practical assessment for the Advanced Dog Training which is in January too!!





No comments:

Post a Comment