Saturday 6 August 2011

Training Workshops and Quick update

I have updated the training workshop page with all confirmed dates for September and October



Ive finished my first year of the BSc at Bishop Burton, its has been a bit of a rollercoaster and hoping next year will be better.

I'm part way through my CAP Assessors Course and have completed 3 supervised CAP1 Assessments. On Monday Im off to Worcester to the Learning About Dogs Teaching Diploma Course for a week and then back the following week to Helen Phillips Advanced Gundog Week. Tommorow is CAP3 training at WaggaWuffins. I think Helen might be sick of the sight of me by the end of the month!!!

Waggawuffins is Closed From Monday the 15th to Friday the 19 August and reopens on the Saturday as myself and Matt are on the Advanced Gundog Week.

Ive been mad busy trying to fit everyone in for home vists etc before i go and feel I need the break now! Puppy Classes are busy as ever and we only have a couple of places left in August! We have had some very very sweet pups come to classes :-)

Thats all for now I need to chop treats for tommorow!

No comments:

Post a Comment