Tuesday 12 May 2009

Its All Go!

The work on my centre has begun. Ive attached a photo of the centre before anything was done and the new floor now partly laid. This should be finished tommorow and at the weekend the stud walls go in for the office, kitchen etc.

Then there is the toilets, new doors, windows, painting, padding for posts,rubber mats, carpets etc!!
Its going to be like Grand Designs for Dogs!




Im mad busy arranging stuff at the moment and trying to do assignments!! I also start my CAP2 on Saturday! I could do with cloning myself at the moment.
The new Website should be up the end of next week and we will be taking bookings for all new classes then too, we have Pet Dog Agility, Flyball, Games, Ringcraft, Kennel Club Good Citizen Scheme and much more.
We plan to open on the 06/07/2009

No comments:

Post a Comment