Saturday 6 June 2009

Wagga-Wuffins K9 Activity Centre

The centre is starting to take shape now, still waiting for windows though! We have a new fire exit door and the wiring is going in this weekend then Jon can finish putting the ply on the walls. I’m off to college for 4 days on my last block week of the year and an assessment doing a behaviour consultation! Then Im back Friday and then Saturday I’m off to Gianni Canopoli's Herding Clinic in Scarborough!
On Tuesday I’m off to the Pet Behaviour Centre in Glasgow to see the Creche and how they run things up there. Then on the Saturday is the CAP2 and the week after is Blackpool Champ Show!

AND I have the centre to sort out, that still looks like a building site!

We are actually still on schedule at the moment. I have ordered the agility equipment and rubber floor, the website is now live http://www.waggawuffins.com
And we are having a fire risk assessment the week after next when I get back from college.

All the printing of advertising material is nearly complete. Alison at Sugarloaf Designs has done an amazing job with the logos, branding and design.
We also have a new addition to our team Jayne.

That’s all for now, I'll update when I’m back from college and herding!

No comments:

Post a Comment